My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Fit Bloggin' 2010

Bloggers?
Fitness crazies?
All in one place?
Disneyland can't hold a candle to this one:



Well, I'm off once again to a blogging conference. This time I'm headed to Baltimore, MD to Fit Bloggin' 2010.  Fitness bloggers are gathering from all over the country and I can't wait to meet them.  I learned so much from my last blogging conference, so I have high hopes for this one.  And, from the looks of things, I'll be coming home with a lot more ideas in my workout bag for Trainer Momma.

BTW -- next week Trainer Momma will be back in full force with the regular Eat With Me Posts and weekly Trainer Momma video tutorial.   With Spring Break this week, kids all over the place, birthday celebrations, packing for FitBloggin', and a few stubborn viruses that won't leave my poor kids alone I had to ease up a bit. 

Enjoy your weekend!  I know I will :)

2 comments:

Gelareh @ Nutritious Foodie said...

Hey Lady,

It was so good to meet you this weekend. I really enjoyed meeting you and dinner last night. Hope you had a safe flight home.

I just finished my recap of the weekend... took me a long time writing and getting all the pics in order

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg said...

Hi Mandi-- just wanted to drop by and say how glad I am I got to meet you this weekend! Hope you made it back to Texas okay and enjoyed your Whole Foods lunch :-)

Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails