My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Mom2.0Summit in Review

Well, I did it! And I loved it! After much debate and no clear reason, I attended this year's Mom2.0Summit, a blogging conference for mommy bloggers held in Houston.

The networking was AMAZING at this event. For any of you out there who are wanting ways to bring your blog to the next level, I highly recommend attending a blogging conference.

Of course, there were several highlights:



Being asked to speak and moderate a class on Body: Being the Best You with these two inspirational ladies Yvonne Marie and Denise Hazen.




Meeting so many bloggers in the flesh, finally! They are no longer just a 1x1 inch profile picture on the screen anymore. Thanks to these gals who made my trip hysterically fun:

www.savvysassymoms.com
www.jennyonthespot.com
www.tipjunkie.com
www.momspark.com
www.junecleavernirvana.com



Attending Mom 2.0: Defining a Movement art exhibit. These moving photos made it hard to swallow -- that darn lump in my throat would not go away.


Having the Trainer Momma motto - "Set, Reach, Surpass" temporarily "tattoed" on me for one night by the author and talented Katherine Center.

Being surrounded by talented, amazing women who value motherhood as much as I do.

And, of course, spending an entire 48 hours sans kids wasn't too shabby either :)

9 comments:

Texasholly said...

It was so great to meet you and hang out. I am going through serious giggling and squealing withdrawls.

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

awesome! im waiting for a "eating with me" post about maintaining your calories at a tradeshow :)

ps- your hair looks great!

amy said...

You are so sweet for mentioning me! I'm so glad to know you now!!

Chiemi said...

What a fun event!

Christina said...

oh too fun i know tipjunkie --we met at a blogging reunion thing 2 or 3 years ago--she's a cutie and has a terrific blog site!

okay so ive been training 2 other moms using your full body workout print out and the interval cardio-we have ALL lost weight and its making a BIG difference already-we are on week 3 of the full body--

i am also eating like you-- whole wheat bread before workout, 2 scrambled eggs with little cheddar cheese and salsa on a whole wheat tortilla (SO GOOD after working out!), pure protein bar for snack, huge salad for lunch, the special yogurt with a nut mix in it and the agave syrup, then dinner and at night a small go lean bowl of cereal--
thanks so much for all of your info-im sharing it with others!

Trainer Momma said...

It's great to hear about your success. That is awesome!

Mir said...

Your panel was fabulous, and I loved getting to meet and chat with you a bit. Though of course I'm still a little afraid you can kick my ass. ;)

jennyonthespot said...

Oh girl!!! Miss you! Was such a treat to connect and spend time together throughout the conference.

But I missed your panel - boo :(

Rachael said...

Okay...are you ready? :) Can you FEEL the energy surrounding you right now? You are on the verge of absolutely exploding with popularity! I think it is fantastic! Congrats!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails