My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Egg Insalata

I picked this winner up from a little book called "The Abs Diet 6-Minute Meals for 6-Pack Abs" by David Zinczenko. It's like a fresh salad mixed with with a Trainer Momma Concoction.  Brilliant!








Egg Insalata
adapted from "The Abs Diet 6-Minute Meals for 6-Pack Abs"

1/2 cup Egg Scramblers
1/3 cup white beans, rinsed and drained
2 T feta cheese crumbles
1/8 tsp rosemary
2 cups salad mix
1/2 of a tomato
1/2 cup red peppers, sliced
1 T low-fat Italian salad dressing
salt and pepper to taste

In a skillet sprayed with Pam, mix the eggs, beans, feat cheese and rosemary until cooked. While the eggs cook,mix the greens, tomato, red peppers and dressing in a bowl. Serve eggs on top of the greens. Salt and pepper to taste.

228 calories

For a printable version of this recipe click here.

3 comments:

Magic Brush said...

Yummo!!!!!!

Any advice for shin splints? Just one calf.... I just transitioned from running on the treadmill to outside. Did 6 miles yesterday and my shin is screaming today!

Kim said...

Just made this for my supper. It was YUMMY and a lot of food! I actually left a few bites in my plate. I didn't have any rosemary-so I used thyme. Will have to pick up some rosemary! Do you use fresh herbs?

Trainer Momma said...

No fresh herbs for me. I wish. I wish I could commit to some kind of garden. Ever. In my life. Someday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails