My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Trainer Momma Concotion

This big mama fills me to the brim and keeps me satisfied for hours. I post many variations on the themE of this TM Concoction, but the formula usually stays the same:

a bucket load of veggies + some kind of lean protein + good spices + a little heat = SATISFACTION


From February 2010


Trainer Momma Concoction
by www.trainermomma.com

3/4 cups egg substitute
1 zucchini, sliced
1/3 cup red peppers, chopped
1/3 cup green peppers, chopped
1/3 sweet potato, shredded
1 cup spinach
low sodium seasoning blend
4 Tb salsa

Throw in all the veggies (add as many more and as many kinds as you'd like), minus the spinach into a small skillet that is sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Put on medium high, sprinkle with you favorite seasoning blend, then stir gently. When the zuchinni is slightly tender, add the Egg Scramblers and spinach and mix. Cover, take off heat and let it sit for 5 minutes while you get everyone else their food.

Add salsa (or not) and enjoy your Mt. Everest of goodness!

200 -ish calories -- BEAT THAT:)

3 comments:

Christina said...

GRUB!!! that look delish---my girls would totally eat that--thankfully i have VERY good fruit/veggie eaters--i think becuz when they were babies i fed them veggies FIRST then fruit from the baby jars..people are shocked at how many different things they will eat!

Alisa J said...

I tried this for lunch today. I did nto have all the ingredients, so I added my own little twist. I loved it! What a filling meal. i was surprized at how filling it was!

Kali said...

How big of a deal is it to have low-sodium seasoning (broths, too)? Is it worth throwing out stuff I already have and replacing it with low-sodium?

Related Posts with Thumbnails