1,486 + 446 workout calories = 1,932
Pre-Workout Scarfdown:
1 banana
8:00 AM
Breakfast:
1 1/4 cups Kashi Go Lean cereal
2 Tb walnuts, chopped
3/4 soy milk, vanilla
337 calories
Mid-Morning Snack:
1 Pure Protein Bar
200 calories
Egg Insalata (find recipe here)
1 1/2 cups of grapes
318 calories
Whoa. That's all I can say is, whoa about this salad. Is it gorgeous, or is it gorgeous? A great new addition to the salad favs.
Mid-Afternoon Snack:
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 Tb agave nectar
1 cup of defrosted mixed berries
2 Tb flax seed
1 Tb sliced almonds
1 gorgeous son reading a book -- HE JUST LEARNED HOW TO READ! Yeeha!
299 calories
That was a heavy snack. Umph.
6:00 PM
Dinner:
1 serving Chicken Casserole (find recipe here)
1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables
1 1/2 cups pineapple (aaaahhhhh! Happiness in a bowl!)
547 calories
9:00 PM
Post-walk, pre-bed snack:
1 1/2 cups Cheerios
2/3 cups skim milk
225 calories
Under by 6 calories. Man, I ate a lot of food today. My appetite was raging!

3 comments:
MMMMMM your food today (and every food post) always looks so yummy :)
i SERIOUSLY eat just like you everyday--you've been SOOOOO helpful!!!!!!
What are the differences between egg scramblers and eggs? I know it's probably fat and cholesterol, but do you ever use regular eggs and just cook the whites? Everything looks so yummy, but I've yet to try any of that Greek yogurt... It was very spendy at my grocery store and I'm a bit leery of eating it! (I know, I'm a chicken!)
Post a Comment