My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Having a Ball in Houston!

So, now I need to post this little badge of courage on the blog:



I'm Speaking at The Mom 2.0 Summit


Yep, that's right! A few stars aligned and tomorrow I'll be moderating and speaking at the Mom Summit 2.0 blogging conference. Crazy! The class is called "Body: Being Your Best You." I will be part of a panel of three other bloggers and we will address how the online world extends our possibilities, resources, and support systems when it comes to fitness and health. Bingo! Perfect match.

Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is awesome. Good luck!

Vennesa said...

You'll do great!

Paige said...

That's awesome! If you make down near NASA, you should come see us!!

Alicia said...

How neat is that! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Chiemi said...

Have fun and good luck!

Christina said...

wishing u luck!! ive referred ur site to SOOOO many and am now training (using ur full body workout print out)a few of my friends at the gym---rock on girl!

Emily Payne said...

Awesome! I want to hear how it goes. You will do great things. Good luck!

Emily

Kim said...

That's wonderful. I love your blog and have been so inspired by you! I have also directed many people to your website. I'd wish you luck, but I don't think you need it!

AmyJo said...

It was so great to meet you! You are truly an inspiration to me and your blog has been SUCH a big help in this healthy journey I am on. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails