1,482 for my BMR + 582 from my workout = 2,064
Whoa. I did not eat that much.
Pre-workout scarf down
5:00 AM
1 slice of whole wheat bread
1 medium banana
225 calories
I knew this was going to be a monster, long workout so I gave my body a little extra fuel by eating two complex carbs instead of the usual one.
8:15 AM
Breakfast:
1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
1/2 pear
5 strawberries
20 almonds
326 calories
Ugh. After my loooong workout I did not want to eat, but I made myself.
ALWAYS EAT BREAKFAST NO MATTER WHAT.
Did I yell that loud enough?
11:00 AM
Mid-morning snack:
1 Pure Protein Bar
200 calories
1:00 PM
Lunch:
1 Flat Out Light Bread
4 oz of albacore tuna
1 tsp of Light Miracle Whip
2 Tb reduced fat feta cheese
1/4 of an avocado
Spinach
sliced red and green peppers
(This baby was busting... Loved it.)
1 apple
449 calories
I ate that while doing this:
And then she was blonde once again:
Mid-afternoon snack:
4:00 PM
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup blackberries
2 packets of stevia
156 calories
6:00 PM
Dinner:
Mountain O' Stir Fry (find recipe here)
2 cups cantaloupe -- I could not stop
463 calories
I WAS FULL.
I was under by 195 calories. Good night!

7 comments:
What color do you use to dye your hair?
I have no clue. My magical hair dresser just takes over and I tune out for a few hours. It is great!
That's good to know about the breakfast eating. I do eat breakfast every morning, but sometimes I feel so sick after a hard workout. Especially those Plyometrics right now. They are killing me. I have thought about skipping because of it. Thanks for the post. I'll force it down.
Thank you for your blog. It's so informative and inspirational. I just had my 3rd baby & I love reading your blog to get me inspired as I try to get back into shape.
i wondered if stevia was good to use--good to know!
i use to not eat before workouts-after reading ur blog i am just eating a quick piece of whole wheat or the banana like u do--
i am also good about eating every few hours--
Mandi,
How are you burning 500+ calories?! How long are your workouts? I know I'm not working out that hard. :)
Thanks!
My workouts change all the time. But this day, I did H-A-R-D cardio/plyometrics for 1 1/2 hours. It was on the schedule, and I obey. Lately the workouts have stepped up a notch (compared to last month). Today I did hard cardio/plyo for an hour, went and played basketball at work with a client for a 1/2 hour, then danced for a 1/2 tonight. All that stuff just adds up.
Post a Comment