My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eat With the Kids: 2/17/10

Miss Tressa gets the camera in her face today:




7:00 AM
Breakfast:

1 cup oatmeal sweetened with brown sugar
1 orange
water



11:15 AM
Lunch
1 Turkey Rollup:
Kidz Flatout bread, 1 slice of turkey, 1 string cheese
Pirate Booty
Grapes
1 4 oz light yogurt



2:45
After-school, pre-chess club snack:

1 ZBar



4:15 AM
More snacks:

1 Dreyers Sugar Free Popscicle



4:30 AM
More snacks:

1 slice of whole wheat bread
**This girl could eat an entire loaf of bread. I have to limit her, but often she sneaks a few extra pieces without me catching her. I guess it could be worse.





6:00 PM
Dinner:

Pasta Salad (see recipe here)
cantaloupe
2 slices of whole wheat Zucchini Bread



8:00 PM
Post basketball practice ice cream:

2 scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream of which she ate 3 bites then said she was sick of it and threw the rest away.
Who is she related to?!?

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

That Zbar looks yummy. Wow, she threw away ice cream? That would never happen at my house. :)
I just tried out a fun treat with my kids that is fairly healthy today. I combined a half cup of low fat vanilla yogurt and about 5 or 6 M&M's and my girls LOVED it!

Lynette said...

I LOVE that you show us what real kids eat! It is encouraging to know that kids will eat healthy things and that it's ok to give them some other foods too- thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails