My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mom Summit 2.0


2010 Mom 2.0 Summit - FEB 18-20


I'm on the road to Houston today for Mom Summit 2.0. It's my first blogging conference, so I'm a bit excited? Nervous? Wondering if I brought the right clothes? Mostly, I hope to learn from the best about this blogging world and try to take Trainer Momma to new levels. Goals, goals, goals, right?

I am also really looking forward to Saturday night after the conference when I am meeting some Fit Mommas in Houston for dinner. We are all part of an online fitness accountability group and we finally get to meet face to face! Now THAT is fun! Pictures to come, I promise.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Oo I'm excited to hear about what the conference was like! I didn't even know there was a such thing, although I should have known, there are conferences on everything now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails