Let's eat!
5:45 AM
Pre-workout scarf down:
1 whole wheat roll
120 calories
8:00 AM
Breakfast:
Blueberry Protein Shake
1 cup skim milk
1 scoop EAS Protein powder
2 Tb ground flax seed
1/2 banana
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
314 calories
11:00 AM
Mid-morning snack:
(not pictured)
Pure Protein Bar
200 calories
1:00 PM
Lunch:
Trainer Momma Concoction
1 zuchinni
1/2 cup sliced red peppers
1/2 cup sliced green peppers
1/4 black beans
1/2 Egg Scramblers
2 Tb salsa
In a pan, spray some Pam then pan fry all the veggies for a few minutes until tender. Pour in the Egg Scramblers, then cook until done. Take off heat and let it sit with cover on for a few minutes.
Dump onto plate and add your salsa.
I swear this takes 10 minutes from start to finish. Oh, so worth it!
185 calories
(Yes, you read that right. Only 185 freakin' calories!)
3:45 PM
Waiting for the girls to finish their piano lesson snack:
1 package of beef jerkey
1 large pear
253 calories
6:00 PM
Dinner:
2 cups White Chicken Chili (see recipe here)
1 cheese crisp
orange slices
440 calories
I know, I know... I was WAY under calories. Like 456 under. It was a combo of many things: extra hard workout + bike ride + walk + filling but low cal lunch + very filling soup + craziest day I've had in a while = 456 extra calories. The sad thing is I was so dang tired, I saw all those numbers and just fell into bed.
For more Eat With Me Posts click here.
To see how I calculate my calories click here.


4 comments:
I work full time and am wondering if you have any ideas for those of us who don't have a place where we can really make (cook) ANYTHING for lunch and still make it healthy. So in other words something quick, easy, take on the go items that we can pack with us possibly the night before and eat the next day and still have it just as delicious as we see you are eating every day.
Thanks!
Mmmm. I going to make that egg concoction tomorrow! Thanks for the ideas!
You bet, Becky. I will definitely do a post on that!
I want to be educated about protein powder. You seem to use it a lot. Where do you get it, why do you use it, do you put it in everything, does it taste nasty? If you have already answered these questions, a link to your answer would be great. This is a wonderful blog!
Post a Comment