My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trainer Momma Tutorial: Overhead Dumbbell Press



5 comments:

The Hedges said...

I love you Trainer Mama! I'm doing this tonight. Got any good ones for under arm fab?

The Ball Babies said...

I know I've said this before, but I WANT ARMS LIKE YOURS!!! They are so lean and sculpted! Very impressive, I must say! Thanks for the video tutorials. Love 'em!

AmyJo said...

Thanks for all the tutorials! You're so cute! I'm going to try this out and feel better about knowing what to do :)

Crystal Star said...

Doesn't Tony Horton call those the money? Or is that something else?

Alicia said...

What kind of dumbbells do you have? I remember you saying you really like the ones you have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails