5:45 AM
Pre-workout scarf down:
1 slice whole wheat bread
120 calories
8:30 AM
Breakfast:
Power Oatmeal with blackberries
(see recipe here)
307 calories
11:00 AM
Mid-morning snack:
Pure Protein bar
200 calories
1:00 PM
Lunch:
Whatever I have salad:
1 1/2 cups spinach
1 1/2 cups romaine lettuce
4 oz baked spicy chicken breast
1/2 of a medium apple
1 Tb Craisens
1/2 oz goat cheese
1 Tb pecans
1 Tb poppy seed dressing (see recipe here)
424 calories
4:00 AM
Mid-afternoon snack:
1 medium orange
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
172 calories
5:00 PM
"I'm in the kitchen, cooking, and I'm hungry" snack:
15 baby carrots
52 calories
6:00 PM
Dinner:
1 ground turkey and bean enchilada (see recipe here)
2 Tb corn
1 medium yellow squash, steamed
10 orange slices
9:30 PM
Post-walk the dog, pre-bedtime snack:
1 cup Vive Kashi cereal
1 cup of skim milk
226 calories
Pre-workout scarf down:
1 slice whole wheat bread
120 calories
| From January 2010 |
Breakfast:
Power Oatmeal with blackberries
(see recipe here)
307 calories
| From January 2010 |
Mid-morning snack:
Pure Protein bar
200 calories
| From January 2010 |
Lunch:
Whatever I have salad:
1 1/2 cups spinach
1 1/2 cups romaine lettuce
4 oz baked spicy chicken breast
1/2 of a medium apple
1 Tb Craisens
1/2 oz goat cheese
1 Tb pecans
1 Tb poppy seed dressing (see recipe here)
424 calories
| From January 2010 |
Mid-afternoon snack:
1 medium orange
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
172 calories
| From January 2010 |
"I'm in the kitchen, cooking, and I'm hungry" snack:
15 baby carrots
52 calories
| From January 2010 |
Dinner:
1 ground turkey and bean enchilada (see recipe here)
2 Tb corn
1 medium yellow squash, steamed
10 orange slices
| From January 2010 |
Post-walk the dog, pre-bedtime snack:
1 cup Vive Kashi cereal
1 cup of skim milk
226 calories
I think I had 9 calories to spare.
Eat on!
For more Eat With Me posts -- see here.
For more Trainer Momma recipies -- see here.


1 comments:
Mandi! I'm blown away by what you've accomplished here. I'm joining in. I hope you don't mind I took the liberty to link to you from my blog. You are so beautiful.
Post a Comment