I have only two things to say about it:
1. I am getting my hair colored in three weeks. It cannot come soon enough.
2. I don't know why I start talkin' like Sarah Palin whenever that ole' camera turns on.
My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.
Add this button to your blog by copying and pasting this code into an html gadget.
12 comments:
I found your blog for the first time today and I LOVE love it!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I've already emailed this blog site to all my friends :)
I love it! I started laughing outloud at the jazz moves. I was not going all the way up and all the way down so I will make the change. I've just gotta think "take it up take it up, take it down take it down."
I wouldn't have thought Sarah Palin until you said it. LOL!
I think the video really helps to show what it's supposed to look like. Much better than pictures only. Great job!
The gun show...LOL! That totally cracked me up. Ugh, I make SO many of those mistakes.
(By the way, super cute pillows on your couch!)
Nice arms!
Nice quality! I'm so getting one of these now! :)
You are one cut momma! I am jealous of those arms! Thanks for the tutorial I really loved it! More, more, more!! :)
Thanks for the gun show! The video was great:) I love doing my bicep curls on my Bosu Ball!
does it sound stalkerish to say it's fun to see you in action?
Maybe so. But it's true.
I had a trainer tell me one time that if you bring the weights all the way up to the shoulders it unloads the biceps so to keep the contraction going you should only bring the weights up 3/4 of the way. Is that bunk? Tell me and I will do what you say master!
By the way, can you tell us all of the moves you do to get those guns? I'd love to rock arms like that...
You know, Cher, if you bring them all the way up and rest there -- then its true, you are disengaging the biceps. I just like to emphasize a full range of motion, and like I said, it is very common for people to not extend the elbows at the bottom. Also, it is good to spend most of your time in the "hard" zone, going through the movement and briefly touching the top and the bottom. I can definitely see where your trainer was coming from...
I overheard a trainer at the gym today telling her client when she lowered the weights on her bicep curls to rotate the hand inward (so her thumb would be touching her thigh), but I noticed you keeping yours out. Does this matter? Is one right or wrong?
Post a Comment