My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday GIVEAWAY Winner....

It's been a very fun five days during this giveaway, but we have the winner!

The winner of a NEW F6 Polar Heart Rate Monitor is...


....drum roll please....

#15 - Erin
from "The Hartmans"


Congrats, Erin! Wahoo!

Please email me at trainermomma@gmail.com to give me your address and I'll have that shipped to you immediately. Happy Holidays to you!

I must thank all of you Trainer Momma readers for commenting, telling your friends and families, and adding to the excitement of this giveaway. I have had a ball!

BTW -- Don't be shy, go ahead and add the Trainer Momma Blog Button to your blog. You're working out with the Trainer Momma!




Add this button to your blog by copying and pasting this code into an html gadget.




And, are you a follower yet? I am posting nearly every day, so keep up with the newest from Trainer Momma!

3 comments:

Daniel & Jocelyn said...

Yay for Erin!! You'll love it! I've used one for about a year now!

Alicia said...

Way to go Erin!
Thanks for the fun blog. I can guarantee you have a lot more followers than you know about. Tons of people follow blogs anonymously.

{ Lana Cox } said...

Yay Erin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails