Fit Momma Kristi sent in her fitness goals. She is ready to go!
I will lose the 39 lbs I have left...
I have already lost 31! (since having my 4th baby in June)
I put on a lot of weight with baby #4 I hadn't lost all of the weight from baby #3
(as I was only 9 months postpartum when I got pregnant with #4)
I had also put on a few lbs (10 or so) from being depressed over 5 miscarriages between #2 and #3
I know I can do it! I love healthy food! I love to exercise!
My main goal now is to get into a routine of two exercise sessions daily instead of just one. (cardio one and pilates the other).
I will be back into my cute clothes and feeling healthy by my 30th birthday (in the spring).
My picture inspiration is Evangaline Lily
and my motivational inspiration is my
cousin Alisa (your Oct 4th fit Momma)!
I have already lost 31! (since having my 4th baby in June)
I put on a lot of weight with baby #4 I hadn't lost all of the weight from baby #3
(as I was only 9 months postpartum when I got pregnant with #4)
I had also put on a few lbs (10 or so) from being depressed over 5 miscarriages between #2 and #3
I know I can do it! I love healthy food! I love to exercise!
My main goal now is to get into a routine of two exercise sessions daily instead of just one. (cardio one and pilates the other).
I will be back into my cute clothes and feeling healthy by my 30th birthday (in the spring).
My picture inspiration is Evangaline Lily
and my motivational inspiration is my
cousin Alisa (your Oct 4th fit Momma)!
Thank you for your blog and the wonderful advice on it!!!!
The invitation still stands ladies: email me your fitness goals and I'll post them (or if you'd rather them not be posted, you are welcome to share them with little ole' me anyway!).
Have a great weekend. I am actually wearing pants today -- the weather is perfect! YEEHA!



0 comments:
Post a Comment