The two winners for $50 to Belleza Mia Jewelry are:
Drumroll please....
#80 - Kim Hedges
#140 - Heather
![]() |
| A jump for you! |
BTW -- for those of you who didn’t win, Kendra of Belleza Mia Jewelry has generously offered a 15% discount to all Trainer Momma readers. This is AWESOME because if you've been to her store, her prices are already a stealing deal. When you are ordering, just put in the code “TrainerMomma” and the discount will be applied to your order.
A HUGE thanks to Kendra for her generosity for this giveaway. I truly do love her stuff and plan to take full advantage of the 15% off ASAP! Find her charming store here.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


1 comments:
LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I so wished you lived in AZ because you would be my trainer! I love all your great advice and recipes and especially the workouts! Keep 'um coming!
Thank you so much,
Bethany
Post a Comment