My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Eat With Me: At A Holiday Party!

Calorie Budget:
1,752 RMR (find explanation here)
-500 weight loss calories
+452 workout calories
-------------------------------
1,704 Grand Total

Workout Calories
452 calories - 1 hr and 10 min of vigorous weight lifting mixed with HIIT cardio throughout.

Let’s eat!

5:45 AM
Pre-workout scarfdown


120 calories

PC060023


8:30 AM
Breakfast:

Cinnamon Apple Yogurt
(recipe coming soon to a blog near you)

330 calories

10:00 AM
Mid-morning snack:

Pure Protein Bar

200 calories

PC070028


1:15 PM
Lunch

1 slice whole wheat bread, thinly sliced
1 Laughing Cow Spread, Light
2 tsp strawberry fruit spread, reduced sugar
1 cup grapes

354 calories

PC070001


4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:

1 Chocolate Shakeology from Beachbody
1 cup vanilla soy milk, light

220 calories

I’ve been wanted to try this for a while now.  Fit Momma and Beachbody coach Amber generously sent me a packet to try out. I have to say, I like it. It is a bit higher in calorie than I’d like, but I was TOTALLY full afterwards and loved the chocolatey greatness of it all. Thanks, Amber!

Christmas Party #2

7:30 PM
Dinner

1 scoop of Chicken a la King
TONS of Salad a la Queen (I just made that up)
1 slice of Heaven Cake
 Whew.

Calories ???

This was Christmas Party #3 of the season so far for me.  Only about 5 more to go.

As usual, the people and food were amazing at this party.  I did skip a few pastry shells and bacon, but irritated everyone behind me in line because I hogged the salad.  I didn't feel too bad, however, because there were leftovers of everything.

The cake was made by a friend who is the Cake Boss of San Antonio.  Whoa.  Triple-layered, orange/cranberry/cream cheese/white chocolate cake.  All those white spirals are white chocolate.  Amazing.  I had to taste it and I'm very glad I did.

Calories?  I went to the party with 480 calories to eat.  I'm pretty sure I went over based on the too-full feeling after the cake.  I could have done a few things differently, however, overall Christmas Party #3 was a success.

Good night!

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

3 comments:

the Villamor's said...

success for sure!! you indulged and didn't regret it afterwards!

Carrie said...

Hurray! It's a relief to know that even with careful calorie counting and healthful eating, the chick with the super-slammin bod still overdoes it every blue moon. Just a tiny. But only when it's for an amazing sounding cake like that.

Trainer Momma said...

I am a sucker for good cake -- especially from the San Antonio Cake Boss. It was worth every bite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails