My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Trainer Momma Video: Complete Shoulder and Bicep Routine

 My holiday gift to you -- a new, complete workout!  This is the whole shebang.  Your shoulders and bis will love you after this.



If you cannot see the video, click here.

Find the Print It, Use It! for this workout here.

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

6 comments:

Alisa J said...

Okay, so this morning I was thinking, "Man, it would be nice to get another workout from trainermomma, especially one that focuses on the biceps. Ya, that would be nice". I think you read my mind! I can't wait to use this tomorrow!!!!!! Thanks so much, and thanks for keeping the workouts coming. Sometimes its just hard to know what to do, and it is nice to have these to change it up. I do feel like its Christmas!

Anonymous said...

LOVING IT! Gotta keep in top form before the cookie making, which I am determine not to taste test a dozen!

Trainer Momma said...

Glad to help, sisters. The next one will be more lower body based, for sure. We are due, that's for sure!

Brian and Janette said...

Thank you, thank you! Looking forward to trying this one out...with a few pregnancy modifications thrown in there. (Balance and jumping are getting a little difficult at this stage.) Thanks again!

Kali said...

OMG! Thanks! Can't WAIT to try it out!

the Villamor's said...

looks great! and tough! i love tough!

Related Posts with Thumbnails