My holiday to-do list is growing by the minute:
Grocery shopping
Gift shopping
Wrapping
Assemble a few gifts (why don't they come put together?)
Christmas cards
Neighbor gifts
Teacher gifts
Finish up making a few gifts
(gasp! I did make some, however, they all involve this computer, NOT a needle and thread. Whew.)
Birthday gifts for my mother and son
Birthday meals for my mother and son
Birthday cake for my mother and son
Birthday meals for my mother and son
Birthday cake for my mother and son
Musical number for upcoming church party
Laundry (when isn't there laundry?)
Doctor appointment after school
Costume for daughter's Chinese New Year celebration
Food assignments for a three kids' Winter Celebrations
Food assignments for a three kids' Winter Celebrations
Dinner tonight??? (thank goodness for leftovers and scrambled eggs)
Pack for me and the kids
Road trip back to AZ next week
There are, however, three nonnegotiable things that TOP the eternal to-do list:
** Move every day **
** Eat great, nutrient dense food **
** Sleep **
Despite how much I do or don't cross off my list, at least I know I'll get those three things done.
Every day.
They are the three gifts I'm giving myself this holiday season.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


3 comments:
Giggle giggle... if Elton John were a wise man, I'd imagine a very similar ensemble.
You are absolutely right on with that one, Kim :)
I read this post on Wed. and then this short article today. I thought they complimented each other well.
http://caloriecount.about.com/holiday-recipe-overeating-b480302?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_20101216&utm_term=continue1
Post a Comment