My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Peanutty Tofu Dip

In order to keep the appetite at bay, I'm always looking for more snack ideas that are loaded with protein.

I was very curious to try this recipe out.

Then I did.

Then I was addicted.

Don't let the tofu scare you.  You can find it at your normal grocery store, just ask.

PA200058


Peanutty Tofu Dip
by www.trainermomma.com
source:  The Biggest Loser:  The Weight Loss Program


1 cup silken (or soft) tofu
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter, all-natural
4 tsp honey
2 tsp lime juice

Blend all the ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.  Store in the refrigerator.

Use as a dip for fruit (apples!) or raw vegetables.  Spread it on  whole grain crackers or bread.  Ooo, yum!

Makes 1 1/2 cups.  80 calories for 2 tablespoons.

For a printable version of this recipe, click here.

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

4 comments:

Beth said...

totally making this! thank u!

Trainer Momma said...

No problemo, Beth. It took me by surprise, really. I just kept slathering on apples day after day. I licked the bowl clean.

Chiemi said...

Oooo this sounds great! We totally need to try this.

Trainer Momma said...

Yes, try it! It's like a light peanut butter protein on protein steroids.

Related Posts with Thumbnails