A fellow blogger and now online friend, Amy of the fantastico blog Super Healthy Kids, asked if I wanted to giveaway one of her plates on Trainer Momma. Of course I would! It goes hand in hand with what I believe. She actually made a plate of exactly what I've been telling my clients.
Brilliant.
Well, just one plate isn't enough love to spread around, so I tweaked it Trainer Momma-style:
Trainer Momma
November Giveaway #1:
Fifteen (15)
(valued at $4.99)
to
15 Trainer Momma readers!
RULES, RULES, RULES
This giveaway is short and simple. It runs from today, Monday, November 1st until Thursday, November 4th at midnight. Just fill out the brief form below and I'll randomly choose 15 winners and announce them on Friday of this week.
1. One entry per person please.
2. If you are a winner, please be in contact with me within 48 hours so we can get this goodie to your little one ASAP.
Like I always say, if I don't spoil your kids, who will? :)
Oh, and yes. Giveaway #1 implies that there is a Giveaway #2. Stay tuned! Tell your friends and your friends' friends. It's gonna be a fun week over here.
** Full Disclosure: Amy did send 3 complimentary plates for my children to learn from and enjoy. And the 15 I'm giving away? Those are provided by yours truly. Once I find a good thing, I've got to pass it along.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


2 comments:
Very cute!
The Super Healthy Kids blog is awesome. I think I might need a couple of those plates for the adults in our little family. Ha ha.
Post a Comment