I wanted to let you know that some exciting changes are a-comin' for Trainer Momma (the blog, not me). Basically, Trainer Momma will get a new look (the blog, not me, unfortunately), many new functions and features, and be much easier for you to use as a resource. I'll still be posting every day like usual, doing the same crazy stuff, and giving you some great food to eat on the side. It's all good, I tell you, all you.
As a part of this big step forward, I will be opening up Trainer Momma to sponsors in order to generate some more cash-ola so I can turn around and give it right back to you in the form of awesome giveaways and to continue to help Trainer Momma grow (the blog, not me).
I am in the process of developing a media kit to provide to potential sponsors. One of the things they want to know is who YOU are! I feel like I have a pretty good sense of who my readers are, but they want the cold, hard stats.
So, if you have some time within the next few days, please do me a favor and take this brief survey. It is 100% anonymous and a measly 6 questions long. I swear it will take you less than 90 seconds to fill out.
I ask for none of your contact information and therefore will not -- and will never -- pass that onto sponsors now or in the future. That's just slimy.
Just click on the link below and it will take you to the Trainer Momma Reader Survey:
Click here to take survey
Thanks so much.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


9 comments:
10 seconds. BAM!
umm, trouble with the "how many kids do you ahve?" question. LOL
no problem! glad to help...anything to thank you for all the help and motivation you provide for us. Thank you, thank you!
Done and done! Took less than 15 seconds!
Easy peasy lemon squeezy honey...and if it makes you feel better, my friday night consist of Dateline w/ Keith Morrison :)
Ditto to "Brian and Janette"!
Congrats on expanding and being able to bring in more cash! The survey was quick and easy - great!
Done-best wishes!
Yes, ten seconds agreed! And I'm also a Dateline Friday gal :)
Post a Comment