My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trainer Momma Mix It Up Video: Jump Ups

Fit Momma Jen requested more "Mix It Up" craziness for her workouts.  I happily obliged.



Give it a try!

Find more Trainer Momma videos and workouts here.

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

I like the jumps. Thanks for the video!

You touched on an issue here that I wanted to ask you about: getting odd looks from people. I was working out with a friend the other day, and we were doing some backward running and some hopping, etc. on a track. Because it was outside, the strange looks we got from some people didn't seem too bad. But somehow, when I am in a smaller inside area at the gym, I do feel a bit self-conscious. Especially when I try something out of the ordinary (i.e., not the machines or basic lifting or stretching).

Are there other "odd" workouts that you do? Do you just soldier on and truly not care if other stare? Just wondering!

Anonymous said...

I would love do to this but my bladder would never allow it. :-) Does that sound like an excuse? I also find my balance isn't quite what it use to be. Oh well, I enjoyed watching you do all that jumping.

Related Posts with Thumbnails