My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eat With me: 10/14/10

Calorie Budget:
1,742 (find explanation here)
-500 weight loss calories
+455 workout calories
--------------------------------------
1,697 Grand Total

Workout Calories:
355 calories - running, 40 minute run/jog/trot -- call it what you will.
100 calories - ab work, 10 minutes (my heart rate was still pretty high from the run)

Let's eat!

5:30 AM
Pre-workout scarf down:


120 calories

P9130011


8:30 AM
Breakfast:


Creamy Waffles with Berries and Bananas
(find recipe here)

303 calories

Better than going out to breakfast.
I am not kidding.

10:45 AM
Snack:

1 Pure Protein Bar

200 calories

P9140020

1:00 PM
Lunch:

Chicken Hawaiian Salad
(find recipe here)
1 1/2 cups baby spinach
2 cups of grapes (somebody stop me!)

304 calories

P9140024

4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon Snack:

Pina Colada Smoothie (recipe coming soon!)

201 calories

P9140029

6:00 PM
Dinner:

 Chicken Fettucini Alfredo, Trainer Momma style :)
(Recipe is coming soon! Delicious, but I have some kinks to work out.)
2 cups broccoli, steamed

P9140036


9:00 PM
Late night snack:


1 slice whole wheat bread
1 wedge Laughing Cow original, light
2 tsp jam, reduced sugar

180 calories

I was OVER by 39 calories.
Man, I should have taken that extra walk this morning.

Good night!

Find more Eat With Me posts here.

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

1 comments:

ScrappyTams said...

This looks good. I look forward to the recipes.

Thanks! Wish I had found your site sooner.

Related Posts with Thumbnails