My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear Fall, You Are Welcome Anytime

Guess what?  The October Giveaway ends tomorrow night at midnight.  Two $50 Gift Cards to Title Nine!  Tell your friends, your neighbors, your crosswalk volunteers!  Click here to enter.

Onto your regularly scheduled post:

The kids have been home all day from school which makes it muy dificil for me to get my thoughts together for a coherent post (thus the intermittent espanol -- not that I even know espanol).

We've taken the day to get ready for fall, despite the near 90 degrees outside.  I convinced if I wear my pants, boots, and cardigans fall will come sooner.

So far, my theory is bunk.  All I do is walk around with sweat rings and hot feet all day.

Onto another theory:

Maybe if we decorate the house like it is fall, the fall weather will come.

I will let you know how that goes.

fall collage

I did come across one of my favorito (there's that espanol!) things about fall and did a cha-cha right there in the mountains of produce at Costco:

PA110122

Yes, ma'am.  Some kind, charitable person recognized the value of peeling and chopping butternut squash up FOR US.

I am in love with that person.

I am throwing it in by the handfuls into a pot of this soup right now.  Dinner is gonna be fantastic.

Happy Fall, ya'll! :)

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

1 comments:

Vennesa said...

I'm not as excited about the butternut squash as I am for the chance to win a new bra! :)
And yes, I'm ready for fall too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails