1,742 (find explanation here)
-500 weight loss calories (find explanation here)
+ 566 workout calories
-------------------------------
1,808 total calories
Workout:
409 calories - 60 minutes swim with the Master's swim team
158 calories - 35 minutes walking the dog and pushing the stroller
Let's eat!
5:30 AM
Pre-workout Scarfdown:
1 small piece of whole wheat bread
80 calories
8:00 AM
Breakfast:
Chocolate Oatmeal (find recipe here)
10:30 AM
Mid-morning snack:
Peaches and Cream (find recipe here)
Chicken Vegetable Flat Bread Pizza (find recipe here)
1 cup watermelon
361 calories
Mid-afternoon snack:
1 Tb of Edible Playdough (recipe coming soon!)
100 calories
I honestly don't know how many calories are in this stuff. But with powdered sugar, honey, and peanut butter as the ingredients, it can't be low. But tasty! Plus, the kids love it and it kills a HOT afternoon.
also -
200 calories
I had to eat this to stay away from the playdough. It was tough, but I survived.
6:00 PM
Dinner:
Green Salad with Meatballs and Peppers (recipe coming soon!)
1 apple
343 calories
8:30 PM
(I loved it. The audio version of this ROCKS.)
1 cup of fruit salad
1 sliver of Carmel Cake :) -- about 1/4 of a slice
I'm saying around 250 calories? I am probably underestimating.
Over by 38 calories, give or take.
Whew. Book club nights are always a bit of a challenge.
Good night!
Good night!







5 comments:
I always love the Eat With Me posts.
What book are you reading for book club?
We just got done with The Overton Window. The Help is this month.
Thanks for the motivation!! Check out my blog about me starting to workout again at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/09/ive-started-running-again.html.
God Bless,
Shelley
That meatball salad looks so good!
Can't wait to see the recipe
Next week in our book club, we are discussing The Help, too! I'm excited.
How the heck do you find time to read for book club, woman?!
Notice I said the AUDIO version of this book is great? Listening to books have been a great way to keep up with all I want to read but don't have time.
I must admit, however, I prefer sitting and reading. I just started "The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo". I think I make it through 1 1/2 pages a night before I drop off to sleep.
Post a Comment