My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Bit Busy Blonding...

P9280010

I just got home from 4 hours of getting totally, completely, utterly blonde.
There is no mistaking -- this is blonde, folks. 
I'd say bordering on white. 
Let's call it platinum.

Verdict?
I'm a fan :)


Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

23 comments:

The Martin Family said...

I am a fan too. You are so pretty!

Michelle said...

Mandi I've been meaning to tell you I love your longer locks lately! So pretty! And I love the new color as well. You are one [HOT] Trainer Momma! ;)

Trainer Momma said...

The longer locks are definitely giving me a run for my money. Every morning when I do my hair, I just think -- how many brushes, products, and appliances can one girl use to do her hair? Holy cow.

However, after suffering 18 months of ugly while growing it out -- The long hair is here to stay for a while.

Thanks gals!

Claudia said...

Wow! How very Texas of you! You look FABULOUS!

Ann said...

Looks gorgeous! I love it. Love the cut too!

Genevieve said...

LOVE it!

Trainer Momma said...

Yes, TEXAS is a perfect description :)

Amy said...

You weren't kidding when you texted me about how blonde you were! You were wrong on one thing though....I do like it... :) It kind of gives you a different look! I'm thinking it's a Carrie Underwood look. :D LOL

Teresa said...

I LOVE it!
I LOVE it!
I LOVE it!
xo

Trainer Momma said...

Teresa -- I'm just trying to be like you :)

Delightful Domestic Science said...

LOVELY!
I'm currently doing to grow out. Every day I test to see how far off a pony tail I am.

Carrie said...

Normally I just lurk, but wanted to comment today...you look great!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, me likey!!

Vennesa said...

It looks great on you!!

Anonymous said...

Looking gorgeous! I also really like the cut - very cute!

brookeisacrazylady said...

SUPER HOT!

Paige said...

I love it...positively gorgeous!

Amber said...

OW! OW! Love it!

Rae said...

LOVE it!

Courtney said...

Love the hair! It makes your skin tone look so good! I do like the longer hair too.

Jilly Bean said...

So cute! I love the cut and the bangs too!

Tina B. said...

I absolutely love it but perhaps that's because I'm platinum as well!

Rylie said...

Ooo I love it!! Makes me want to go that blonde again too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails