And the two super-de-duper lucky winners for the $50 Target Gift Cards are:
#69 - Karen
Let's connect within the next day or two so I can get you your money, honey!
Oh, and I would never forget your very own celbratory cheerleader herkie:
YIPPEE!
I do these giveaways because it is the best way I can think of to THANK YOU for reading Trainer Momma and giving me so much feedback, questions, and inspiration. This blog is a-growin' thanks to
you talking to your friends and families about Trainer Momma. More than the blog expanding, what makes me the most excited is to meet and chat with other women who are as passionate as fitness, nutrition, and health as I am.
I genuinely thank you.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to
Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!
2 comments:
#69 -- would that be me, or another Karen? (k_pink85 AT hotmail DOT com)
Post a Comment