Thus the birth of the Night Before Oatmeal. I can scarf it down even when it is cold. It sticks to the bones and gets me off to a great start.

Night Before Oatmeal
by www.trainermomma.com
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup skim milk or light soy milk
2 Tb walnuts, chopped
cinnamon
nutmeg
Just mix it all in a bowl and place in the refrigerator the night before your big morning. Wake up and eat it whenever you are ready. Yep, just eat it like cold cereal!
Click here for a printable version of this recipe.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!

8 comments:
Are rolled oats the same things as quick oats?
Nope, they aren't. I prefer rolled oats due to the texture, but they do take longer (just a few minutes) to cook.
Hhhmmm... I smell another blog post on this topic. Thanks for the idea!
Perfect!! I have gone a few mornings this week without breakfast due to being too busy! I'm definitely going to try this! Thanks!
i love rolled oats and this sounds very yummy! have even eaten them like cold cereal!
Do you cook this, or just eat the raw oats mixed with the milk?
been wanting to make overnight oats FOREVER! Thanks for the reminder / inspiration! WE LOVE TRAINER MOMMA! thankyou. thankyou.
Camille - No cooking required. Just eat it like cold cereal.
Thanks! I need to get some rolled oats then! I'd love to read a post about the differences.
Post a Comment