My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mix It Up Video: Rowing Planks



Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

6 comments:

BB said...

thanks!
you rock :D

Dani Spies said...

Lovin'the videos and the help of your adorable daughter!!!

Teresa said...

Trainer Momma YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!
Oh my Lordy!
Thank Goodness you featured THE MODIFIED version!
Oh how I wish I could TRAIN with you in person!!!!
YOU ROCK...and I am DELIGHTED to have you!
xo
Happy Fourth!
Teresa
Oh!
And your daughter is a DOLL-BABY! ;o)
xo

Anonymous said...

Cool video Trainer Momma but I don't think I can do that.

Trainer Momma said...

I would give it a shot -- even using NO weights while on your knees. It still will be great for your upper body and core :)

the Villamor's said...

love adding the push-up with it! that looked like fun!

and my favorite part was the "yes"...or did you say i "oh yeah"...i am sure that is what we will all say after we do these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails