Have you signed up for the
Trainer Momma
Amazon Gift Card
GIVEAWAY?
Back to business--
Calorie Budget:
1700-ish. I left my heart rate monitor and Lose It back in the states (on purpose!). I was on a definite vacation! However, after eating this way day after day, I have a pretty darn good idea how much food I should be eating to hit around 1700 calories. Yep, even on vacation I still try to keep things in check. I just feel better that way.
Workout:
1 hour fast walk on the beach
20 minutes stretching
5:00 AM
Pre-workout snack:
1 banana
7:30 AM
Desayuno:
Rolled oats (they are hiding underneath)
All-Bran Plus
Walnuts, chopped
Boxed skim milk (this is brilliant!)
I eat this perfect cereal every year down in Mexico. The All-Bran has their wonderful "twigs" and then these other little honeycomb-shaped-fiber-things. I have no idea what they are and I cannot find them in the states. There is something more delicious about only getting them once a year. They definitely are sabor mejorado (improved flavor)!
11:00 AM
Mid-morning snack:
1 Pure Protein Bar
Imported by la Mamá Entrenador (the Trainer Momma).
1:00
Almuerzo:
Lean ground turkey meat seasoned with taco seasoning
Fresh pico de gallo
Fresh guacamole
Variety of peppers
Yes, I brought the meat and seasoning down with me. However, the pico, guac (a.k.a. MANNA) and peppers were purchased down there with muy felicidad :)
4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
1 Silk Soymilk
Yep, that also was brought down by yours truly. I really could not locate soymilk in the mercado. Go figure.
6:30 PM
Cena:
Taco Soup
Fresh Guacamole
Plato de frutas
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!







2 comments:
All-Bran has a strawberry meledy that has flakes instead of the sticks and those waffle-things. It is one of my favorite cereals.
Mandi,
Wishin' I was at Pilar too! I sure love the posts, the variety of menues. YOU INSPIRE
--Louisa
Post a Comment