1,749 daily calories to maintain my weight (find explanation here)
- 500 weight loss cals
+ 545 workout cals
--------------------------
1,794 grand total
Workout:
409 calories - 1 hour Master's Swim team
136 calories - 1/2 hour brisk walk pushing one hefty 3-year-old in the stroller
Let's eat!
5:30 AM
Pre-workout snack:
1 small slice of whole wheat raisin bread
(recipe coming soon)
120 calories
8:00 AM
Breakfast:
Power Oatmeal
341 calories
11:00 AM
Mid-morning snack:
1 Pure Protein Bar
200 calories
1:00 PM
Lunch:
BBQ Wrap (find recipe here)
5 strawberries
303 calories
4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1 Tb agave nectar
3 sliced strawberries
2 Tb sliced almonds
209 calories
I am totally stuck on strawberries. I make a beeline back to the store the minute I run out. I will not do without.
6:00 PM
Dinner:
Vegetarian Chili (find recipe here)
1/2 loaf Whole Wheat Cornbread (find recipe here)
1 yellow squash, steamed and seasoned
1/2 cup red and green peppers, steamed and seasoned
457 calories
That squash fills me up EVERY TIME. Couple this dish with 24 oz of water and I feel as full as Violet Beauregard looks.
Before bedtime snack:
1 banana
105 calories
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!







5 comments:
Yum! Can't wait to try the veggie chili-thanks!
Trainer Momma!
That dinner looks scrumptious!
Now I have a question.
How do you feel about Jolly Time 98%ff Popcorn!
I really crave carbs...like salty carbs!
So every afternoon I pop a bag of the Jolly Time!
The bag has around 200 cals per bag...but really satisfies me.
I usually squirt with ff marg and sprinkle course sea salt on it.
Am I sabatoging (sp?) my efforts to lose weight by taking in this many carbs?
DO you ever eat popcorn?
Lovin' the cornbread recipe and the vegetarian chili!
xo
Teresa-I saw where you can pop regular popcorn in the microwave by putting only a scoop of popcorn in a brown paper bag and folding the bag over-then popping it. That'd cut down the oils they put in the prepackaged kind. I haven't tried it yet. Anyone?
As a kid my mom did that all the time. I bought a normal bag of unpopped popcorn forever ago and will try the brown bag method again today. Let the highly scientific research begin!
Probably a dumb question, but how do you make the baked chicken for your BBQ wrap?
Thanks!
Post a Comment