
Power Oatmeal
by www.trainermomma.com
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 scoop EAS Protein powder
2 Tb walnuts, chopped
dash of cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla
"enough" water
berries or fruit of your choosing
Mix all ingredients minus the berries in a large, microwavable bowl. Add enough water to the mixture so the oats are swimming (not drowning!). Zap in microwave for 3 minutes.
Remove from microwave, mix well. Add more water or a dash of milk if needed. Top with berries.
341 calories
For a printable version of the recipe click here.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


5 comments:
Where do I EAS Protein Powder?
Oh and I never thought of putting nuts in my oatmeal. Nice idea! :D
I am wondering about the EAS protein powder too. Is there a reason you use that particular brand? If I can't find it what should I look for in protein powder??
I find my EAS protein powder at Costco. There are a few different kinds -- I am putting this topic on my list of post ideas now.
You also can find it under my Favorites tab and purchase it from Amazon.
I take that back -- the link in my Amazon store says that it is currently unavailable. I will have to check this out!
Our costco used to have premium brand protein powder and we liked it ok. Now they are carrying Muscle Milk brand, but I've never seen EAS there. I'll have to start looking for it other places.
Post a Comment