My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Breakfast PB Banana Split

I haven't had a real banana split since I copied Jennifer Anniston's haircut from "Friends" about 15 years ago.  UNITL NOW.  This is a great way to start the morning...

P5230065

Breakfast PB Banana Split
adapted from I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening


1 medium banana, peeled
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, nonfat and low sugar (I use Dannon Light & Fit)
1 Tb peanut butter, all natural
1/4 cup Fiber One cereal

Cut the banana horizonally.  Spread the peanut butter on both sides of the banana.  Top with yogurt and and cereal.

YUM!

290 calories.

For a printable version of this recipe, click here.


Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

This is my new favorite breakfast. I've been eating a version of it since I saw it on Dani Spies. She uses greek yogurt instead of vanilla, but I use plain yogurt. Also granola as the cereal and almond butter. So yummy.

Beth said...

LOVE THIS!!! Thank u.

Mrs. Godfrey said...

You had me at "banana" and "peanut butter".

I've made this twice and the first time, there was too much yogurt (I'm not a yogurt person). It was very filling, though.

Today, I decreased the yogurt to 1/3 Cup and then mixed the peanut butter in with it--heavenly.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails