And the lucky winner of the Trainer Momma June $100 Gift Card Giveaway to the
Sunglass Hut is:
#122 - Amy (I'll email you, since there are about 3 dozen Amy's who submitted an entry!)
Amy, I'll send you your $100 gift card once we connect.
Here's this month's cheerleader giving you his best herkie!
(This is my favorite part of the giveaway, I admit.
I take far too long scouring the internet for great herkie pics. I adore these vintage photos.)
I do these giveaways to sincerely THANK YOU for reading Trainer Momma and giving me so much feedback, questions, and inspiration. What a thrill it has been for me to sit here in my little house in Texas and meet so many other women so interested in fitness, nutrition and just plain healthy living. I so appreciate you telling your friends and families about Trainer Momma and for tuning in each day. I really do.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment