My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mexico en Numeros

2 days in the minivan
22 hours driving
27,000 DVDs watched
5 hours solid I heard "Bob the Builder" in my ear
1 night we stayed in a hotel in AZ
1 night I was up all night with a sicko kiddo while in the hotel
2 hours of sleep
1 Vivarin (that was a first for me)
5 times I had to pull over on Mexican roads for puking kids and nursing babies
1 1/2 hours spent at the border trying to get everyone across (we all made it)
$150 in bribes to Mexican police -- we are just getting started


3 moms
0 dads (besides my own)
2 grandparents
7 kids under the age of 8
2 babysitters (bless them)

3 times my 3-year old has slept in a big boy bed - ever
4 times my 3-year has fallen out of his big boy bed
1 air conditioner unit that is broken
83 degrees in my condo
2 fans we've purchased
14 mosquito bites on my legs from the knees down


1 perfect beach


1 perfect sunset


1 happy mom

I'm having a ball.
I'm reading a book.
I'm sleeping.
Trainer Momma will be back in full blogging force next week!

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

4 comments:

Genevieve said...

Enjoy your vacation Mandi!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you drove down there! I want to hear about the bribes! Have fun!

brownymama said...

That sounds like a rocky start! Looks like things are going uphill from there. Have loads of fun. And what's with the cliff hanger on the $150 bribes??!

oneshabbychick said...

Oh, jeez, the road trip from hell! Poor Momma! So glad it's over and a lovely vacation has begun. Enjoy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails