Calorie Budget:
1,737 daily calories to maintain my weight (1,362 RMR x 1.3 PAL) -- find explanation here.
-500 weight loss calories (trying to beat the infamous 1 lb)
+349 workout calories
-------------------------------
1,586 grand total
Workout:
270 calories - swim practice - 40 minutes (showed up late, had to leave early... Ggggrrrr)
78 calories - walking the kids to school, easy 30 minute walk
Let's eat!
5:45 Preworkout scarfdown:
1 banana
105 calories
8:15 AM
Breakfast:
Vegetable Egg Frittata (find recipe here)
5 slices of cantaloupe
319 calories
10:30 AM
Mid-morning snack:
1 Pure Protein Bar
200 calories
12:30 PM
Lunch:
Apple and Red Pepper Spinach Salad with Cottage Cheese
334 calories
4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
Blueberry Protein shake
1 cup skim milk
2 scoop EAS Protein Powder, vanilla
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
2 Tb flax seed
265 calories
6:00 PM
Dinner:
1 serving of Fiesta Bake (find recipe here)
bed of romaine lettuce
1 roma tomato
2 Tb salsa
2 cups fresh pineapple
491 calories
AAAHHH! My taste buds are singing! I am in love with fresh pineapple!
Late night snack:
NADA
I'm over calories and just not hungry.
Time for bed!
Over by 129 calories. I should have eaten a little less pineapple. NO, NEVER! I can sacrifice a lot of things, but not the pineapple! :) Next time, I'll just get to swim practice on time...
For more Eat With Me posts, click here.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks! 






2 comments:
I love your Eat with Me posts, they always give me such great ideas. Your fiesta bake is now a regular in our house too. Glad you didn't Eat with me today - you would not have been impressed. I fell of the wagon a few weeks ago (eating & workouts) and am trying desperately to get back on (where are you motivation?)
I made the fiesta bake tonight for my family and our guests. We ate it with shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa on top. And with baked scoops. It was yummy ...even my kids ate it...although I know if we didn't have company they would have had a side dish of whine....definately a recipe I will do again!
Mary Kate
Post a Comment