My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Eat With Me: 5/13/10

Calorie Count:
1,982 BMR calories
-500 weight loss calories (still working on that pound)
+ 462 workout calories
---------------------------------
1,944 grand total

Workout:
5 minute warm-up on recumbent bike
50 minutes weight lifting (biceps, back, and plyo)
25 minutes of stationary bike using HIIT

Let's eat!

5:15 AM
Pre-workout scarf down:
1 banana

105 calories


8:00 AM
Breakfast:

1 slice of whole wheat bread (find recipe here)
1 Laughing Cow cheese wedge, light
1 Tb fruit spread
8 strawberries
20 almonds

361 calories



10:30 AM
Mid-afternoon snack:

1 orange

270 calories



12:30 PM
Lunch:

1 cup Curry Chicken Salad  (find recipe here)
1 1/2 cup spinach
2 cups grapes

409 calories



4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:

1 cup of milk
1 scoop of EAS Protein Powder
3/4 cup fresh pineapple
1 Tb coconut

257 calories

Man, oh, man was I excited for this Pina Colada concoction (I even garnished the cup for the photo with the pineapple!).  It tasted like.... nothing.  No taste.  Nothing!  I couldn't believe it!  I must try this again and get a little more direction.  Any ideas?  I did gulp it down, but was so disappointed!  Help!


1 cup Goolash (find recipe here)
bed of romaine lettuce

242 calories



Late night snack:

1 cup Go Lean Cereal
1/2 cup skim milk

193 calories

Under by 108 calories
Good night!

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

8 comments:

Miranda Robertson said...

I just have to tell you that I love these "Eat with me" segments. I am pregnant and always looking for healthy meal options and I keep turning to your blog for dinner! Thanks!

Trainer Momma said...

Why thanks, Miranda. I'm glad you are using them!

Brian and Janette said...

For the Pina Colada, you can try coconut extract instead of real coconut. (It'll save on calories, too!) Might add some vanilla, too, for sweetness. And then, instead of milk, you might use a pineapple-flavored yogurt to give it more pineapple flavor...along with fresh pineapple, too. Of course, you'd use water and ice.

That Chicken Curry Salad looks delish! Thanks for sharing!

Stefan said...

thanks for doing these. I'm sure they take a ton of work but I"m constantly referring to your blog for new ideas.

Catherine said...

Yep, use coconut extract and you'll taste something! And I've done this same shake with frozen pineapple and it's yummy!

Anonymous said...

While you are at it try adding a little rum for a real Pina Colada! That is a great way to start a night (or morning)!

Trainer Momma said...

OK, I need to try this again (sans the rum for this Mormon momma :) Thanks for all the suggestions!

Anonymous said...

You could use light coconut cream(in a can). Very tasty. You might want to use 1% milk since the coconut cream is higher in calories.

jokparent

Related Posts with Thumbnails