1,982 BMR calories
-500 weight loss calories 1 lb. per week
+ 489 workout calories
--------------------------------------
1,971 total
Workout:
5 minutes warm-up on recumbent bike
45 minutes weight lifting (legs, chest, and plyo)
25 minutes elliptical training using HIIT
Let's eat!
5:15 AM
Pre-workout scarf down:
1 slice of whole wheat bread
8:00 AM
447 calories
10:45 AM
Mid-morning snack:
2 cups fresh pineapple
1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
267 calories
12:30 PM
Lunch:
Throw it together salad:
1 cup spinach
1/4 cup red bell pepper
1/4 cup sliced strawberries
1 Tb feta cheese
1 Tb slivered almonds
1/8 of an avocado
1/2 cup garbanzo beans
2 Tb strawberry vinaigrette, light
270 calories
I had to go a little light since I had that high calorie breakfast. I'm still thinking about that breakfast.
Mid-afternoon Snack:
1 apple
1 Tb almond butter
190 calories
Dinner:
1 slices of Mexican Pizza (find recipe here)
romaine lettuce
3 slices of cantaloupe
396 calories
Oh, and one last, minor "snack" before bed:
2 Tb cream cheese frosting
WHOA.
(Not pictured. It went into my mouth so fast, I didn't have a chance to grab my camera.)
137 calories
Under by 117 calories.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!







2 comments:
I love you EWM series. I only starting calorie counting a few weeks ago and I am still amazed by the sheer numbers I was consuming without even paying attention. I do so well for breakfast and lunch but need to work on some more low cal dinners. I do two nights a week with no meat so that helps, but your series give me so many more options :) Thanks
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who will occasionally eat a spoonful of frosting from the fridge:)
Post a Comment