1/4 Grape Nut Cereal (or any other whole grain cereal)
1/4 rolled oats
2 Tb walnuts
2/3 cup vanilla light soy milk (or skim milk)
1 banana
Pour in the cereal and milk, then WALK AWAY. After the kids have brushed their teeth, you've unloaded the dishwasher, and changed a diaper or two, it is ready to eat!
I ate this same breakfast for 10 years solid. Every morning. I love it that much.
447 calories
To save calories, just put 1/2 banana or berries. I also top it with flax seed occasionally. But watch out, the calories add up fast on this one!
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


1 comments:
My favorite thanks to you as well. I mean really thanks and sarcastic thanks at the same time. I have it with slivered almonds and diced apples. YUM!
Post a Comment