Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!
My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.
Add this button to your blog by copying and pasting this code into an html gadget.
11 comments:
Thanks Mandi! I was all bummed thinking I missed out, but knowing she's due in 2 weeks? Wow! I have 6.5, guess I have no excuse. I haven't done much ab work since I got preg, but was before, am I still good to go?
6 more weeks, is that it? Yippee! I would try just one of the moves, like the heel jogs and see how it goes. Start with a really low rep, like ten at a time. No need to push it hard -- this is just a reminder to those ab muscles that in 6 weeks they will be kicking it in overdrive to deliver that baby! And of course, after the baby it would be considerate if they'd firm up, right? Good luck! Give your sister a big Texas hug from me!
cool! I can't believe she's due in 2 weeks! love the video - I think I'll go try some of these :)
No more babies for me, but I was thinking these would be great exercises for:
People with back problems
Severly overweight people who don't know where to start
The crunch-phobic
What do you think, Trainer Momma?
I was doing some ab workouts this morning and the exact thought came to my mind: "I wonder if you can do these workouts when you are pregnant?" Thanks for clearing that up. I can't believe she is due in two weeks. I wish my belly looked that small two weeks before I was due. I guess there is no chance when you carry almost 10 pound babies. YIKES!
Seriously? 2 weeks!?!? She looks amazing! I think I will come live with you next time I am preggo so I can look like that!!!!
Ditto that Kristi!
I totally agree with what Heather T said and would like to add one more these ab moves are great for:
elderly people.
I have trained several older clients and these work wonderfully for those who aren't comfortable or able to get up and down from the floor.
This gal is so strong -- she has been a faithful exerciser before and during the pregnancy. She hates it when I reduce or modify her weights, but there are just some things I'm not going to let her do at this point :) It's has been so enjoyable watching her go through her pregnancy and be so healthy. Now, it's show time!
These are great! I just passed along your post to two of my pregnant friends.
It's like you read my mind :) I am almost 7 months pregnant and been wondering what I could do in the area of abs! Thanks for the help!
Post a Comment