Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.
Add this button to your blog by copying and pasting this code into an html gadget.
5 comments:
My trainer girlfriend, Darcy, just included this exercise to the new plan she set me up with last week - and I am here to testify - Ouch, and YES! This one works!
I love that you posted video of it!
i love these- i always feel like wonder woman when im done with them!
Great job with the video (this is your first tutorial I've seen), I'm really looking forward to trying these tomorrow with the tips you've given. I've tried to do these several times on a Jillian Workout DVD and could never even get my body off the ground. I'm pretty sure my elbow has been out too far :)
So glad you took the time to share this
I'm really glad it helped! These are a great addition to any ab workout.
Thank you for posting this. I have been doing them for the past few days, and can feel the burn.
Post a Comment