My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Eat With Me: 4/8/10

Have you signed up for the Trainer Momma GIVEAWAY of a
$100 gift card to
 Athleta.com?

Calorie count:
1,482 + 391 workout calories = 1,873 total

Let's eat!

5:15 AM
Pre-workout scarfdown:

1 slice of whole wheat bread

8:00 AM
Breakfast:

Egg Pita Sandwich

1/2 cup egg white substitute
1 Flatout Artisian Fold It
1 slice turkey bacon
1 Tb cheddar cheese

1 apple

318 calories

This looks so nice on the plate.  Half of the time, I snap a photo, then grab it, grab the kiddo, then eat it in the car on my way to the gym.  

10:45 AM
Mid-morning snack:

Pure Protein Bar

200 calories


12:30 PM
Lunch:

1 stalk of celery
1 Tb of all natural peanut butter
1 string cheese
2 slices of deli turkey
1 Tb hummus
7 strawberries

317 calories

Whoa.  I had to get to my son's school to teach Art a la Carte by 1:00 PM.  There was simply no time for the chopping and assembling of my daily salad ritual to take place.  So, as I was gathering glue sticks, Eric Carle books, and construction paper I grabbed stuff out of the fridge and inhaled lunch.  The Shop-Vac inhale method is not my favorite method of eating, but hey -- we mothers get pretty good at it.



4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:

Mixed berry protein shake w/ flax seed

265 calories



6:00 PM
Dinner:

1 Ground Turkey and Bean Enchilada (find recipe here)
1 large zucchini, steamed
2 Tb canned corn

312 calories


9:00 PM
Celebration ice cream:

1 scoop of Peanut Butter n' Chocolate from Baskin Robbins

320 calories

We found out that, yes, we'll be staying in San Antonio for another year for the Doc's fellowship!  Time to celebrate, right?

If I am going to eat ice cream, I want the REAL DEAL.  Hallelujah, I had enough discretionary calories to enjoy it :)

Under by 22 calories (I should have had a few sprinkles on the ice cream!)

** I am really loving the "retouch" feature in my iPhoto on the Mac. Click and adios under eye bags and wrinkles!    I feel like Sarah Jessica Parker.  I wish I would just carry around that little airbrush with me all day in real life and use it before every conversation.

Good night!

4 comments:

Christina said...

ohhhhh pb 31 is my HANDS DOWN FAVORITE ICE CREAM!!! we are SO friends!

AStarrA said...

That Ground Turkey and Bean Enchilada looks yummy! I'll have to try that out on my family, I don't eat red meat any more but hard to get them to join me but I think this might do the job.

Kelly said...

LOL on the SJP comment and portable air brush! I want one of those too.

I am really glad I found your blog! Your recipes have been fabulous!

The Ball Babies said...

Ummm, pretty sure you don't have any wrinkles or lines to airbrush! Just wait for that Mac feature 'til you're 42... heehee

Related Posts with Thumbnails