My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trainer Momma Tutorial: Dumbbell Chest Press



4 comments:

Christina said...

dude--chest press WITH the glute press--HELLO! so trying it tomorrow--

heather t said...

That was the first of your vids I have seen - I'll definitely watch them all from now on!

If I don't have a bench, can I just lay on the floor? I know it won't be the full extension, but is it still worthwhile?

Gotta get me one of those IKEA weight benches! :D

Also, may I say I love your green couches?

Trainer Momma said...

Yes, doing them on the floor is very worthwhile. Or you can get even more creative: kitchen bench, piano bench. I have a step from aerobics that I use. Also, one of those exercise balls are awesome too if you have one of those.

I love my green couches too. All things green, that's what I say. I can't get enough! :) I had to force myself to do purple in our bedroom. It was hard.

Whitney Trujillo said...

Very helpful! I'm always looking for new ways to kick myself into shape!

Related Posts with Thumbnails