Breakfast:
1 bowl of Shredded Oats
1/2 large pear
Lunch:
1 tuna sandwich with whole wheat bre
1 light yogurt
1 can mixed fruit
1 clementine orange
1 chocolate chip bar
water
After-School Snack:
1 Z-Bar
1 string cheese
1 banana
Dinner at the park:
1 scrambled egg and cheese burrito on a whole wheat tortilla
apples
grapes
Treat at a church activity -- I have no idea what it was.

4 comments:
Wow!! I am amazed at how healthy she eats. That's incredible.
love it-her dinner is my breakfast every morning -only i omit the cheese and add salsa--
Looking to you for guidance. Was spot-on with food and exercise before the Olympics. Need to get back to the program!
I love looking at your posts! My kids do OK but are so finicky sometimes. I'm so sick of mandarin oranges and natural applesauce at lunch. Trying to get more creative. I need to try the hard boiled eggs again. None of them seem to like them, but your kids must be crazy about them. Keep the posts coming. They inspire me!
Post a Comment