My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TJ Maxx GIVEAWAY Winners

Well, the votes are in (all 309 of them).  And the two winners of the TJ Maxx $50 Giftcards are...

Drumroll please!





#275 - Erica from Take It From Me

#229 - Anastasia

Yeah!
The crowd is going wild!
And now they're doing the wave!
Cheerleaders are doing a few herkies for you!
YIPPEEE!

Please email me so I can get your address and get these little guys mailed off ASAP (find my email address by clicking here).  Congrats, gals!  Go and spend with abandon! 

To all the rest of you who entered, WOW! I couldn't have been more pleased with the turnout! Every giveaway has grown by leaps and bounds. I'm already rubbing my hands together with excitement as I plan next month's giveaway! :)

I do these giveaways to sincerely THANK YOU for reading Trainer Momma and giving me so much feedback, questions, and inspiration. What a thrill it has been for me to sit here in my little house in Texas and meet so many other women so interested in fitness, nutrition and just plain healthy living. I appreciate you telling your friends and families about Trainer Momma and for tuning in each day. I really do.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am so glad you used the word "herky". Well done.

Emily

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations to your winners!

Christina said...

herkie?!? what in the world?? googling now....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh got it.

So many STARS so little time! said...

309! Wow Mandi you are growing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails