The Trainer Momma
TJ Maxx $50 Gift Card
GIVEAWAY ENDS TONIGHT!
Calorie count:
1,486 + 390 workout calories = 1,876
Pre-workout Scarfdown:
1 slice of whole wheat bread
8:00 AM
Breakfast:
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 small banana
2 Tb sliced almonds
1 Tb agave nectar
288 calories
I heard some one talking about greek yogurt at church the other weekend and then it was followed by gagging noises. AGAVE NECTAR, PEOPLE! It is a match made in heaven and must be tasted. Trust me on this one.
Mid-morning Snack:
1 Zone Bar
200 calories
1:00 PM
Lunch:
Tuna Salad w/ extras (apples, celery, and grapes)
1 slice of whole wheat bread
1 1/2 cups of pineapple
If someone cuts up pineapple for me, I am their best friend. Thanks, Mom. I will love you 'till the end of time. I love pineapple more than clean sheets, a long shower, chocolate, my kids. I just love it, OK?
3:30 PM
Mid-afternoon Snack:
1 cup almond milk
1 scoop EAS Protein Powder, vanilla
2 Tb sugar free chocolate syrup
1 orange
I was running the girls to piano when I realized I wouldn't be home for quite some time. No time for a protein shake. Grr. In a hurry I just sucked down this little cup of "chocolate milk", grabbed an orange and was on my way. I actually was surprised I liked it so much.
6:00 PM
Dinner:
2 cups Minestrone Soup (find recipe here)
1 Tb Parmesan cheese
1 cup cubed cantaloupe
1/2 cup grapes
406 calories
Have you tried this Minestrone Soup? It is one of my first recipe posts, and frankly this soup rocks the house. It is a must try.
8:00 PM
Family Night treats:
1 chocolate chip bar
113 calories
Yes, I partook.
Yes, I partook.
Under 266 calories. What?!? How did that happen? I was full, I swear.

7 comments:
I "partook" -im cracking-love it! for tonights FHE is ice cream sandwich bars...blah--if im gonna waste calories-i want it on something REALLY YUMMY!
Today we did the upper body workout with the interval cardio--um dude that is a NO JOKE workout! love it--i will figure out a lower body with what you have until i see you submit one online--
thanks for all your help--we will be taking measurements and the oh so lovely (freakishly scarring) swim suit photos of ourselves next! HA
Eeks! Was that person gagging .. uh.. me?! I tried the plain Greek Yogurt today w/ sliced bananas, and my honey was too hard (in my lunch bag w/ a ice pack, so it was hard). I couldn't get half of it down and had to toss it. I'll try harder tomorrow! I promise!
BTW.. I love minestrone soup! My favorite! oh, and almond milk? Pls explain & where did you find it?
Almond milk -- just at the grocery store in the ?? aisle. I will have to go back and check. I got it simply for variety's sake. I LOVE almonds in general, so this is a low cal way I can get my nutty fix and mix it up a little.
Wow I'm amazed you can partake of "just one" treat! If I start, I have a hard time stopping!
I have Liz's problem. ESPECIALLY if I had 266 calories left! That's 1 1/2 more of the treat :)
I gotta say...I think Greek yogurt is God's gift to healthy eaters! I had never heard of it before reading your blog and but I found it at Walmart and I LOVE IT! No agave necessary...give it to me straight. It is so expensive but worth every penny.
Carley - The fact that you have strayed from your standard yogurt is nothing short of a miracle. Welcome to higher ground :)
Post a Comment