My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eat With Me: 3/2/10

Calorie breakdown:

1,486 in the calorie budget + 455 workout calories = 1,941 calories







8:00 AM
Breakfast:

1 medium banana
1 Tb almond butter
1 tsp jam
1 cup skim milk
 
303  calories

This looks messy.  It is.  I went to work with a big smudge of almond butter on my shirt.  Very professional.



10:45 AM
Mid-morning Snack:

1 Pure Protein Bar

200 calories





1:00 PM
Lunch:

4 oz baked chicken
  17 asparagus spears baked with 1 Tb of olive oil
1/4 of a cantaloupe
 
351 calories
 
I need to move to an asparagus farm.  
I would just sit in the field of lovely asparagus spears and eat to my heart's content. 



4:00 PM

Mid-afternoon Snack:

1/2 of a large pear
1/4 cup trail mix
 
231 calories



6:00 PM

  3/4 cup Turkey Chili (find recipe here)
1/2 of a baked sweet potato
1 1/2 cups  steamed broccoli
1 apple
 
422 calories



8:30 PM
"It's bedtime and I'm hungry" snack:

1/2 cup Kashi Vive cereal
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 Tb agave nectar
 





188 calories


I was under 148 calories.

Good night!

5 comments:

April said...

I love your "Eat With Me" posts! They give me great ideas for things to try!

FiftyCentLove said...

asparagus! I just did a post on asparagus. LOL Isn't it delish!

Magic Brush said...

Not even ONE Hershey's Kiss? hahahaha.... I know I have issues.

Trainer Momma said...

Occasionally I do have one or two... I adore chocolate. I need to do an Eat With Me on the weekends. That's when the chocolate enters the picture.

Michelle said...

Mandi I was just reading up on Kashi's nutrition, and they've discontinued their Vive cereal! They said just not enough people were buying it. Darn. It looked like a winner!

http://kashi.com/products/vive_original

Related Posts with Thumbnails