Just a last reminder that the Trainer Momma Valentine's GIVEAWAY ends tonight at midnight!
Click here to enter for your chance to win a new FT4 Polar Heart Rate Monitor.
It is worth $100! Yep, totally worth taking your time to leave a comment.
And don't forget to check back tomorrow to see if you are the lucky winner!
Click here to enter for your chance to win a new FT4 Polar Heart Rate Monitor.
It is worth $100! Yep, totally worth taking your time to leave a comment.
And don't forget to check back tomorrow to see if you are the lucky winner!

1 comments:
Thanks for the good ideas! When I first tried Greek Yogurt I almost gagged. I have started liking it, though. And today I bought Agave Nectar. Oh my gosh! Heaven. Wow. Who would miss "sugar" when you can have this treat? Thanks :)
Post a Comment