My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Cucumber Sandwich



Cucumber Sandwich

1 Flat Out 5 Grain Flax Artisan Bread
1 oz goat cheese
1/4 of a cucumber

170 calories

Wow, I loved this quick sandwich. I'm still thinking about it. I slathered the goat cheese on the bread, then stuck it in the oven on broil for a few minutes on each side so it got nice and crispy. After removing it from the oven, I placed some cucumbers in there for some crunch.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

That looks heavenly!!!

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

Yum!!! I love cucumber sandwiches w/whipped cream cheese sprinkled with a little dill :)

JennLH said...

yummy! I love goat cheese! I like to make a similar snack with cucumbers and roasted red pepper or garlic hummus. 2 tablespoons only has 50 calories and tastes so good on some wheatberry bread with crisp cucumbers! A very satisfying snack.

Related Posts with Thumbnails